Lee River Snow Riders
Join us and experience the joy of local engagement.
We would love to have everyone on the Facebook site but unfortunately it is for members only. You must be 18 and be a member of the club with a membership that is current to be accepted. We check every friend request against our membership list before we accept a new friend.
Why must you be a member first? We do this because we post the same information on the site that we send out in our club emails, our club emails are sent to members only. Also it cuts down on the junk and spam that you see on many Facebook sites.
Look us up on Facebook, if you see the 2 ladies on the quad you have found us.
Lee River Snow Riders - Membership purchase options.
Memberships to our club are $25.00 for 1 year membership and $60.00 for a 3 year membership.
Members will receive weekly updates on trail conditions, club activities and social events. Membership in our club entitles you to Snoman member benefits as listed on www.snoman.mb.ca
Memberships can be purchased in the following ways;
• Online at www.lrsrclub.ca via Pay Pal – This is a very quick option to become a member and be entered into our data base.
• Online at www.lrsrclub.ca using your credit card/debit card. This is also a very quick and convenient option.
• Mail a cheque to our club. Please make cheque payable to Lee River Snow Riders. P.O box 1303, Lac du Bonnet, Mb, R0E 1A0. Include your name, phone number and email address.
• Purchase a membership from any club director.
• Go to any of the following retail locations and purchase a membership in person.
HUB insurance - Lac du Bonnet
Hair Source – Lac du Bonnet
Osis Timbermart – Lac Du Bonnet
West Hawk Marine – Lac du Bonnet
Drifters Gulf Convenience Store – Lac du Bonnet
Granite Recreation Park Convenience store ( GG’s) – Coppermine Road, LDB
Trappers Domo – Highway 315
Tall Timber Lodge – Highway 315
Our annual fund raising social is on Sept 30, 2023. It sold out shortly after tickets went up for sale. If you missed out this year, hopefully we will see you at the next one.
We're always looking for volunteers to help prep the trails for the coming sledding season. We will post when we have a work party to host in the near future. Our amazing community of sledders are always eager to come out when we need them the most. We truly appreciate all the help we get from our amazing members.
Our diverse and welcoming community is made up of people from all walks of life. Get to know some of our members at the next AGM coming October 14, 2023 at 10:00am at the Bird River Fire Hall!
We love our members, so feel free to drop us a line.